Skip to main content

No vote stars

More
14 years 3 months ago #52709 by linkthewise
No vote stars was created by linkthewise
I reinstall hikashop and now no vote stars appear.
chefencasa.comoj.com/index.php/porton-ex...-menu/product/cid-29
as you may see now, nothing appears.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #52739 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: No vote stars
Hi linkthewise,

Do you install the last version of HikaShop ? 1.5.8 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #52766 by linkthewise
Replied by linkthewise on topic Re: No vote stars
Yeah I install the last version of Hikashop 1.5.8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #52846 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No vote stars
You have javascript errors caused by the jquery library used by your template :
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ty-issues.html#modal
Install and activate the plugin jquery easy and it should hopefully solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64309 by jberry210490
Replied by jberry210490 on topic Re: No vote stars
I also have a problem with the vote stars not appearing.

I can't work out what is wrong with the java script - can you?

Here's the page under development: www.claycellar.org/index.php/books/produ...tion-carolyn-genders

Cheers,

Jonathan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64325 by jberry210490
Replied by jberry210490 on topic Re: No vote stars
It's suddenly started working for some reason. Not sure what I've done to cause the change. Apologies for clogging your inbox.

Jonathan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum