- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Format issue after upgrade to 1.5.8
- hardstyle-world
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #53423
by hardstyle-world
Format issue after upgrade to 1.5.8 was created by hardstyle-world
Hi there,
Since updating to version 1.5.8 (using Joomla 1.5) when attempting to add or edit existing products, the formatting of the page has changed.
Previously the Joomla toolbar remained at the top (in order to update, save etc) however this has now been removed and I am unable to Save or Update the product listing.
I have attached a screenshot of the page as it is now. The fonts and look of the page have also changed now and I am unable to add or edit any of my products
Your help is appreciated!
Thanks
Shane
Since updating to version 1.5.8 (using Joomla 1.5) when attempting to add or edit existing products, the formatting of the page has changed.
Previously the Joomla toolbar remained at the top (in order to update, save etc) however this has now been removed and I am unable to Save or Update the product listing.
I have attached a screenshot of the page as it is now. The fonts and look of the page have also changed now and I am unable to add or edit any of my products
Your help is appreciated!
Thanks
Shane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Format issue after upgrade to 1.5.8
Hi,
Please Download and install again HikaShop and that should fix the problem.
Please Download and install again HikaShop and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds