Skip to main content

Fatal error: Call to member function get () ....

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53635 by ilunga
I install HikaShop 1.5.8 on Joomla 1.25 Stable.
I set Category Listing as a Menu Item Type.
And when I click on this menu, I get
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in X:\home\localhost\www\SITENAME\plugins\content\pagebreak.php on line 70
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by ilunga.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53637 by nicolas
That's not a bug in hikaShop but in Joomla:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1700634
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2319539
www.joomshaper.com/forums/29-creativa/1595-fatal-error

Your version of Joomla is not possible. So I don't know which version you have but if you don't have a recent version, updating might fix the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ilunga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum