- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 10
attach pdf to order confirmation
14 years 2 months ago #57575
by jrod
attach pdf to order confirmation was created by jrod
I have just purchased the plugin to attach a pdf to the order confirmation.
I've installed it, but I don't see it in my plugins.
How do I access its options?
thank you
I've installed it, but I don't see it in my plugins.
How do I access its options?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57641
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: attach pdf to order confirmation
You can access its options via the joomla plugins manager. Make sure that you publish it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58355
by jrod
Replied by jrod on topic Re: attach pdf to order confirmation
I searched
hika pdf
and
hika email
in the joomla plugin section
what is the name of the plugin?
many thanks
hika pdf
and
hika email
in the joomla plugin section
what is the name of the plugin?
many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58413
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: attach pdf to order confirmation
It is called "Attach Invoice to the order confirmation e-mail"
The following user(s) said Thank You: jrod
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds