- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
JComments & Hikashop
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #57993
by enzo24
JComments & Hikashop was created by enzo24
Hi all,
I'm new to Hikashop, so please be bear my ignorance.
I've installed JComments to add comments on products.
I can create comments & also rate the product.
The problem is that I cannot manage comments in JComments (administrator mode), they do not show up. I've got a selector in JCOmments to select com-hikashop, but I don't see the comments that do exist. I wanted to delete my test comment, but how?
[strike]
Also, on the frontend, I see "You have no rights to post comments" but I can.. this is strange behavior. I've searched thru the forum & google, but I seem to be the only one with this problem.[/strike] FIXED: I hadn't set priveleges to SuperAdmin to post comments.
BTW, I CAN see comments in articles on frontend AND I can manage them in backend, only Hikashop comments are not showing...
Any suggestions? SHoud I be posting in JComment forum ?
Thank you for advise.
I'm new to Hikashop, so please be bear my ignorance.
I've installed JComments to add comments on products.
I can create comments & also rate the product.
The problem is that I cannot manage comments in JComments (administrator mode), they do not show up. I've got a selector in JCOmments to select com-hikashop, but I don't see the comments that do exist. I wanted to delete my test comment, but how?
[strike]
Also, on the frontend, I see "You have no rights to post comments" but I can.. this is strange behavior. I've searched thru the forum & google, but I seem to be the only one with this problem.[/strike] FIXED: I hadn't set priveleges to SuperAdmin to post comments.
BTW, I CAN see comments in articles on frontend AND I can manage them in backend, only Hikashop comments are not showing...
Any suggestions? SHoud I be posting in JComment forum ?
Thank you for advise.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by enzo24.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #57994
by enzo24
Replied by enzo24 on topic Re: JComments & Hikashop
Oh ho ! I've figured it out.
The comments weren't JComment comments but Hikashop integrated comment system. !
Now I have both comment systems on product page... I'll investigate more to see how to have only one.
EDIT:
Solution : Activate JComments (don't forget to configure SuperAdmins rights!!), and in Hikashop configuration, -->votes, selecte 'Votes only'
The comments weren't JComment comments but Hikashop integrated comment system. !
Now I have both comment systems on product page... I'll investigate more to see how to have only one.
EDIT:
Solution : Activate JComments (don't forget to configure SuperAdmins rights!!), and in Hikashop configuration, -->votes, selecte 'Votes only'
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by enzo24.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danielle71
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds