Skip to main content

HikaShop not working

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #59264 by blackballdesigns
I have installed my Business edition of HikaShop on 2 different websites now and it's not working for me at all. I created some categories and some products and they just simply don't show up on the front end. I created HikaShop pages in my menu, one Products > Listing page, one Categories page and one Single Product page. None of them are displaying anything but a blank page. All of my products and categories are enabled and the store is online. I even created a HikaShop Content module and displayed it on my homepage. The products show up, but when I click them it loads the correct page URL, but doesn't actually leave the homepage. It just displays all of the modules and everything that I have enabled for the homepage but it's not the homepage URL. What could be the problem?
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by blackballdesigns.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #59283 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Can you please show me screenshots of your hikashop menus's configuration ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #59285 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop not working
From what you're saying, it seems that the problem is that your template is missing the jdoc include tag for the main area. I would recommend to contact your template provider so that he can add it:
docs.joomla.org/Jdoc_statements#Component

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum