- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Username "Fields" causes problem...
14 years 1 month ago #59379
by jrm
Username "Fields" causes problem... was created by jrm
Hi Nicolas,
A slightly amusing bug here...
We have a customer whose last name is "Fields". He complained that his address contained the first line "Mr XXXX Custom fields".
I have tried this - I registered as a test user "Jim Fields", and the address has "Mr Jim Custom fields" as the first line. See the attachment.
Best regards,
John
A slightly amusing bug here...
We have a customer whose last name is "Fields". He complained that his address contained the first line "Mr XXXX Custom fields".
I have tried this - I registered as a test user "Jim Fields", and the address has "Mr Jim Custom fields" as the first line. See the attachment.
Best regards,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59437
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Username "Fields" causes problem...
Hi,
That's indeed a funny one
Add the code:
function show(&$field,$value){
if($field->field_table=='address') return $value;
return $this->trans($value);
}
after the line:
class hikashopText extends hikashopItem{
in administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php and that will solve the problem.
That's indeed a funny one
Add the code:
function show(&$field,$value){
if($field->field_table=='address') return $value;
return $this->trans($value);
}
after the line:
class hikashopText extends hikashopItem{
in administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php and that will solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #59521
by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Re: Username "Fields" causes problem...
Thanks, Nicholas.
Is that in the current build, now? I really want to update the whole program soon.
Best regards,
John
Is that in the current build, now? I really want to update the whole program soon.
Best regards,
John
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jrm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59568
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Username "Fields" causes problem...
It will be in next version of HikaShop in one or two weeks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds