- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Joomla 3.0
14 years 1 month ago #60530
by davec
Joomla 3.0 was created by davec
Hi
I just wondered when Hikashop will be Joomla 3.0 compatible?
Dave
I just wondered when Hikashop will be Joomla 3.0 compatible?
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60531
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Joomla 3.0
Hi,
When Joomla 3.0 will be released.
When Joomla 3.0 will be released.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60532
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Re: Joomla 3.0
The first release is due in September, further info is on the following link
community.joomla.org/blogs/community/158...on-30-is-coming.html
Dave
community.joomla.org/blogs/community/158...on-30-is-coming.html
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60535
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Joomla 3.0
It is highly possible that it won't be available in time.
The second Alpha (before the beta) was due for the 27th of July and is not out yet.
Don't worry, w're following the news on Joomla 3.0 and we already have a working version of HikaShop on the 3.0 Alpha 1 version.
The second Alpha (before the beta) was due for the 27th of July and is not out yet.
Don't worry, w're following the news on Joomla 3.0 and we already have a working version of HikaShop on the 3.0 Alpha 1 version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60536
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Re: Joomla 3.0
Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64629
by freeman76
Replied by freeman76 on topic Re: Joomla 3.0
Hi Nicolas,
I was wondering if you have more updates on this matter. I have a project to start in the next two weeks and we'd like to use Hikashop and I was wondering if I could go with Joomla 3.0 since it will be out by the time of the project starts.
Will Hikashop Business be available for Joomla 3.0 by the end of September?
Thanks for your time.
I was wondering if you have more updates on this matter. I have a project to start in the next two weeks and we'd like to use Hikashop and I was wondering if I could go with Joomla 3.0 since it will be out by the time of the project starts.
Will Hikashop Business be available for Joomla 3.0 by the end of September?
Thanks for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64733
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Joomla 3.0
Hi,
I doubt that the 3.0 will be out in two weeks.
It depends when Joomla 3.0 RC will be available and the alphas were already released one month late.
I can't tell you when HikaShop for 3.0 will be out.
We'll do as fast as we can based on when we can start the process and the amount of work necessary.
If you want a project that you need to start in the next two weeks I would recommend to use 2.5 and update to 3.5 in one year. You will have a lot less problems.
I doubt that the 3.0 will be out in two weeks.
It depends when Joomla 3.0 RC will be available and the alphas were already released one month late.
I can't tell you when HikaShop for 3.0 will be out.
We'll do as fast as we can based on when we can start the process and the amount of work necessary.
If you want a project that you need to start in the next two weeks I would recommend to use 2.5 and update to 3.5 in one year. You will have a lot less problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds