- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Search Engine Friendly URLs with Categories
- gbumgarner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61790
by gbumgarner
Search Engine Friendly URLs with Categories was created by gbumgarner
I am unable to get a Category Module to work when Search Engine Friendly URLs is enabled. All other menus/modules on the site work correctly with SEF URLs. To highlight this problem I created a BRAND NEW Joomla 2.5.6 site. The only component installed on the site is HikaShop Business 1.5.8. I created two categories with one product in each category. I created a Category Content Module and placed it in the right side module position.
When I go to the front end of the site I see the Category module displayed. When I click on either of the two categories I receive a 404 error.
When I disable Search Engine Friendly URLs everything works correctly.
I also created Products Listing Menu items. These work properly and show the appropriate products in the category with or without SEF URLs enabled.
Caching is disabled on the site
When I go to the front end of the site I see the Category module displayed. When I click on either of the two categories I receive a 404 error.
When I disable Search Engine Friendly URLs everything works correctly.
I also created Products Listing Menu items. These work properly and show the appropriate products in the category with or without SEF URLs enabled.
Caching is disabled on the site
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by gbumgarner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gbumgarner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61796
by gbumgarner
Replied by gbumgarner on topic Re: Search Engine Friendly URLs with Categories
This has been resolved. I found the solution from another post. In the Joomla backend you need to go the Menu Manager and click the REBUILD button on the menus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds