- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
Product Page Image width problem
- many-feathers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62459
by many-feathers
Product Page Image width problem was created by many-feathers
Hi,
When I set Thumbnail width and height both to 100px and Product Page Image widht and height both to 300px the class hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv on the product page gets a width of 100px, which makes my images overlap the text on the right side of the main product image. When I set thumbnail width to 300 as well, the hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv class is set to 300px, which is what I want (and I think it's how it should be), but since this setting is also used for the thumbnail images on the categories page, it only moves the problem to another page. I think hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv is being fed with the wrong parameter (thumbnail width instead of product page image width).
I've been trying to find the right spot in the code to fix this, but since I don't know the parameter names on a code level, I haven't been successful so far. Can you provide any insight?
Thanks!
MF
I'm using Hikashop 1.6.0 on Joomla 2.5.6
When I set Thumbnail width and height both to 100px and Product Page Image widht and height both to 300px the class hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv on the product page gets a width of 100px, which makes my images overlap the text on the right side of the main product image. When I set thumbnail width to 300 as well, the hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv class is set to 300px, which is what I want (and I think it's how it should be), but since this setting is also used for the thumbnail images on the categories page, it only moves the problem to another page. I think hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv is being fed with the wrong parameter (thumbnail width instead of product page image width).
I've been trying to find the right spot in the code to fix this, but since I don't know the parameter names on a code level, I haven't been successful so far. Can you provide any insight?
Thanks!
MF
I'm using Hikashop 1.6.0 on Joomla 2.5.6
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by many-feathers. Reason: versions added
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62567
by lcoombes
Replied by lcoombes on topic Re: Product Page Image width problem
Me too! Product layout has broken after I updated the latest version of Hikashop this morning. Let me know if you resolve this! Many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Page Image width problem
Hi,
Can you try to change the line:
<div style="position:relative;text-align:center;clear:both;width:<?php echo $this->image->main_thumbnail_x;?>px;margin: auto;" class="hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv">
to:
<div style="position:relative;text-align:center;clear:both;width:<?php echo $height;?>px;margin: auto;" class="hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv">
in the "show_block_img" file via the menu Display->Views ?
Can you try to change the line:
<div style="position:relative;text-align:center;clear:both;width:<?php echo $this->image->main_thumbnail_x;?>px;margin: auto;" class="hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv">
to:
<div style="position:relative;text-align:center;clear:both;width:<?php echo $height;?>px;margin: auto;" class="hikashop_product_main_image_subdiv">
in the "show_block_img" file via the menu Display->Views ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: many-feathers, lcoombes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62636
by lcoombes
Replied by lcoombes on topic Re: Product Page Image width problem
Brilliant! Works for me! Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: many-feathers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- many-feathers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago #62648
by many-feathers
Replied by many-feathers on topic Re: Product Page Image width problem
Great! That solved it!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds