arrows are visible but not working
I have activated the arrows on the productpage
But it seems this is not working.
depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s...7-5-ml-monster-potje
br
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Do you have other products in this product's category ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
yes, there are different categories.
But when using the arrow keys you see a mix of the different categories.
So I guess it has nothing to do with this.
br
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The "Show shortcuts to other category product" enable you to display an arrow in your product page that will redirect you to an other product of the SAME category. So can you tell me more about your product category and send me a screenshot of this category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think that a screen shot will not help you enough...
Please check the website .. I will send you the login and password by email.
br
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please download again the installation package from our website and install it over your current version and it will solve the problem.
The first builds of the 1.6.0 had an issue with the buttons for products with characteristics.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have installed the latest version (3 september)
I still have the same problem.
The arrows don't show all the products.
best regards,
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's working fine as far as I can see.
The product depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s...7-5-ml-monster-potje has two links. One to the previous one:
depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s.../30-15ml-pot-monolux
One to the next one:
depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s...uct/29-30-ml-monolux
If you look at the listing of the products of the category Enkelwandige potten
www.thejarfactory.com/administrator/inde...product&filter_id=20 the three products are one after the other in the listing.
Then, if you take the product depotjesfabriek.be/index.php/nl/online-s...uct/29-30-ml-monolux
It has only the next arrow. That's normal since it is the first element of the category MonoLux Serie which is his first category:
www.thejarfactory.com/administrator/inde...roduct&task=edit&cid []=29
If you want both arrows, you should switch the two categories in that product so that the first one is used for the arrows.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I thought it would be possible to see all the products...
As per you explanation it is only per category that you are able to scroll (with the arrow) to the other product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I thought this would be in the Display menu ?
br
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you are searching for the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option, you'l find it through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Display tab'".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please give a link to a product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.