Skip to main content

Filters, not displaying on product listing pages

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62833 by donzo
Hello, I can get the filters displaying on the shop homepage product listing page, but when I go to a product listing generated by a side menu module it does not show, although the content module is set to show filters YES.

I can PM you URL and admin details if you like.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62852 by Xavier
Hi donzo,

Do you edit the associated module of the menu where the product listing menu module is assigned ?

You can see this which is a related problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/62663...-settings.html#62756

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62955 by donzo
Hi Xavier

Yes, I have gone through and checked all the settings of modules and associated modules, I have also gone through and changed everything I can to "Inherit", to ensure settings go across the board.

On that, I have noticed that the "Show Discounted Price" does not inherit correctly. I have to set this specifically on each module.

But I can't see why the filters wont show on the listings from the category listings menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62978 by Xavier
Hi donzo,

Some corrections have been made on the filters recently, can you try to download the latest release on our website (uploaded this morning) and see if your problem is solved ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62986 by donzo
Updated, but still no filters on my product listings. I am guessing its something I am doing wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62992 by donzo
just noticed that last update has created a whole load of new modules and menus that wernt there before.

Should I try using those instead of the ones ive previous;y created?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62996 by donzo
I have tried using the default modules and menus but I still cannot get the filters on my product listings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63127 by nicolas
Go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit ALL the products listing modules and check that the "show filters" option is turned on and that should fix the problem.
If not, please provide a screenshot of your filters listing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63158 by donzo
H Nicolas

I have updated those settings and still nothing.

Screenshots of:
Content Modules - product listings, manufactures and categories listings
The filter (only trying one for now)
The Config/display page

Ill PM you logins if you like

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63379 by nicolas
Please try to turn off the "dynamic filtering" option of the filter.
If that still doesn't work, please provide the access via our contact form (please specify the URL of this post):
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63412 by donzo
That didnt work im afraid.

Ill send all the info over

Thanks Nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63430 by donzo
Oh, and while your in there, can you check to see why the breadcrumbs don't show the full path.

example, go to "online shop / regulators / Scubapro MK25/A700" and the breadcrumb show "Online Shop Categories Scubapro MK25/A700", when it should be "Online Shop Categories Regulators Scubapro MK25/A700"

Maybe be this is linked to my original issue ?

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63555 by donzo
Sorted the breadcrumbs, "Simplified Breadcrumbs" now off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63558 by donzo

nicolas wrote: Please try to turn off the "dynamic filtering" option of the filter.
If that still doesn't work, please provide the access via our contact form (please specify the URL of this post):
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html


I have sent the info via the form, hope you get it ok and can see my error, which Im sure it is.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63973 by Eliot
Hi,

It was a bug induced the last version of Hikashop.
I did the same correction as in this post.

Go in the folder components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl and edit the file filter.php. Then replace the following line:
Code:
if(!$filterActivated && empty($this->rows)) return;
By this one:
Code:
if(!$filterActivated && empty($this->rows) && $this->params->get('module') != 'mod_hikashop_filter') return;
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Eliot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sosati

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64503 by donzo
Hello, I see this has been done on my site by you already, but the filters still dont show up on my product listings pages which are generated by the left menu category listing.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #64620 by nicolas
I checked the code and found another issue.
It's displaying the filters now on the product listing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #64635 by donzo
Thanks for that Nicholas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum