- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
AFTER UPGRADE ESSENTIAL
- worldhorses
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65007
by worldhorses
AFTER UPGRADE ESSENTIAL was created by worldhorses
Hello,
I just purchased and the upgrade to essential
and 'happened that all the products that I had already loaded, are not more clickable.
You can enter the cartegory, but when I want to enter the specific product is no longer possible to do so. it is as if the link to the product did not exist anymore.
how can I solve my problem?
the reference site is
www.worldhorses.it/index.php/selleria/category/22-billy-cook
thank you
I just purchased and the upgrade to essential
and 'happened that all the products that I had already loaded, are not more clickable.
You can enter the cartegory, but when I want to enter the specific product is no longer possible to do so. it is as if the link to the product did not exist anymore.
how can I solve my problem?
the reference site is
www.worldhorses.it/index.php/selleria/category/22-billy-cook
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65009
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: AFTER UPGRADE ESSENTIAL
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit the module with the id 100 and turn on the "link to the product page" option.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit the module with the id 100 and turn on the "link to the product page" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65011
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: AFTER UPGRADE ESSENTIAL
Hi,
I think that you'll probably find your answer there :
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll probably find your answer there :
Please check your HikaShop menu configuration ("Display > Content menus").
There is an option in "Parameters for products" called "Link to the product page".
Otherwise, in the general HikaShop configuration, tab "Display" there is the same option in the fieldset "Default parameters for products".
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- worldhorses
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 weeks ago #65013
by worldhorses
Replied by worldhorses on topic Re: AFTER UPGRADE ESSENTIAL
Oh,
Yeap, it work now.
Thank you so much guys
Yeap, it work now.
Thank you so much guys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds