- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
hikashop did not load
14 years 2 weeks ago #65202
by gigi
hikashop did not load was created by gigi
I would like to try this and even buy the business version but it just did not load. Just sent request and stopped. No messages, no installation. I am using Joomla 2.5.6 latest two days ago.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65214
by gigi
Replied by gigi on topic Re: hikashop did not load
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by gigi. Reason: add something
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65217
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: hikashop did not load
It's the euro symbol, not pound. You can change it by changing the "main currency" option of the configuration of HikaShop and then logging in and out of your front end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65262
by gigi
Replied by gigi on topic Re: hikashop did not load
Thanks, I did find it in the end. It is looking quite good now. Just a few things I am not sure of.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds