- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 3
WorldPay - does it work with HikaShop?
- SteveEvans
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65224
by SteveEvans
WorldPay - does it work with HikaShop? was created by SteveEvans
Hello,
I'm looking for a shopping cart that will work with WorldPay ( www.worldpay.com )
I'm a bit confused as to what the current (September 2012) situation is. I've read posts about worldpay being different to rbs worldpay.
Why does WorldPay not show on the customer side of the demo system ( demo.hikashop.com )?
I can see on the backend ( demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...&plugin_type=payment ) it is listed and enabled. I have tried to make this (HikaShop WorldPay Business Gateway payment plugin) the only payment method enabled, but still the method doesn't show on the public side.
Is there a known issue, or am I missing something. It would be great to know what I am getting myself into before I take another step.
Steve (currently trying to decide between HikaShop and AceShop!)
I'm looking for a shopping cart that will work with WorldPay ( www.worldpay.com )
I'm a bit confused as to what the current (September 2012) situation is. I've read posts about worldpay being different to rbs worldpay.
Why does WorldPay not show on the customer side of the demo system ( demo.hikashop.com )?
I can see on the backend ( demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...&plugin_type=payment ) it is listed and enabled. I have tried to make this (HikaShop WorldPay Business Gateway payment plugin) the only payment method enabled, but still the method doesn't show on the public side.
Is there a known issue, or am I missing something. It would be great to know what I am getting myself into before I take another step.
Steve (currently trying to decide between HikaShop and AceShop!)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: WorldPay - does it work with HikaShop?
Hi,
WorldPay and RBS WorldPay were previously different solutions.
Now it's the same.
So yes, you can use the worldpay plugin in HikaShop.
I can see the RBS worldpay method during the checkout. Note that you need to be logged in to see it.
WorldPay and RBS WorldPay were previously different solutions.
Now it's the same.
So yes, you can use the worldpay plugin in HikaShop.
I can see the RBS worldpay method during the checkout. Note that you need to be logged in to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SteveEvans
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 3
14 years 2 weeks ago #65236
by SteveEvans
Replied by SteveEvans on topic Re: WorldPay - does it work with HikaShop?
Great - yes, I just tried logging in and it shows up.
Thanks for the swift response.
Thanks for the swift response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds