- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
amountRequired Fields are Missing after 1.6.0
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 week ago #66128
by simonkloostra
amountRequired Fields are Missing after 1.6.0 was created by simonkloostra
I upgraded Hikashop to 1.6.0 today for my shop (
hielspoorinfo.nl/webshop
), and ran into issues in my payment plugin (cciDEAL platform). AFter confirming the order, I go to a screen to select a bank. Upon doing so and submitting, an error is thrown:
"amountRequired Fields are Missing"
Last week I had the same issue, and restored a backup, but as the ccideal plugin should be compatible according to supplier, I tried again. Hoping to sort this out instead of restoring again this time.
I asked the plugin provider to check the issue, but upon waiting their answer, any clues? Currently no payments are possible...
"amountRequired Fields are Missing"
Last week I had the same issue, and restored a backup, but as the ccideal plugin should be compatible according to supplier, I tried again. Hoping to sort this out instead of restoring again this time.
I asked the plugin provider to check the issue, but upon waiting their answer, any clues? Currently no payments are possible...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66135
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: amountRequired Fields are Missing after 1.6.0
I don't know.
That error comes from the plugin and I've never seen it.
I've actually never seen the code of that plugin so it's impossible to help you.
That error comes from the plugin and I've never seen it.
I've actually never seen the code of that plugin so it's impossible to help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds