Skip to main content

Related products show 404 age

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #66172 by rockoladeluxe
Hi, my related products that are shown at productpages return wit a 404 page.
I got sh404sef active and Joomla sef url's on.
I searched a while, but I found no simular problem.

Yesterday I upgraded to the latest version

thanks, Roy
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by rockoladeluxe. Reason: forgot to metion the update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66421 by nicolas
Hi,

That's because in the "menu" option of the module, you need to select a category/product listing menu.
You can find that option by editing the module via the menu Display->Content modules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum