- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
ACEsef - Hika Shop Plugin not working on categorie
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #66176
by reders
ACEsef - Hika Shop Plugin not working on categorie was created by reders
Please help,
We are nearly ready to launch our site and web have installed ACEsef and their extension for Hika shop,
BUT
When the URLs are re-written we get this error:
Example:
If you go to : home page > collections > Enchanted Alice
Original URL: index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=441
SEF URL: www.rock-a-bye-rosie.com/categories-enchanted-alice
If you go to : home page > collections > Sky with Diamonds
Original URL: index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=442
SEF URL: www.rock-a-bye-rosie.com/categories-enchanted-alice
We have two product categories and no matter what we try the url created for the different categories is always the same.
I have seen a few posts about sef urls but no answers.
Can you let me know if there is a solution for this?
I am still waiting for ACE sef support to answer my ticket.
Regards,
Sean R.
We are nearly ready to launch our site and web have installed ACEsef and their extension for Hika shop,
BUT
When the URLs are re-written we get this error:
Example:
If you go to : home page > collections > Enchanted Alice
Original URL: index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=441
SEF URL: www.rock-a-bye-rosie.com/categories-enchanted-alice
If you go to : home page > collections > Sky with Diamonds
Original URL: index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=442
SEF URL: www.rock-a-bye-rosie.com/categories-enchanted-alice
We have two product categories and no matter what we try the url created for the different categories is always the same.
I have seen a few posts about sef urls but no answers.
Can you let me know if there is a solution for this?
I am still waiting for ACE sef support to answer my ticket.
Regards,
Sean R.
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by reders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66424
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ACEsef - Hika Shop Plugin not working on categorie
Hi,
That's something which is handled 100% by AceSef and we don't know how that works so we can't answer you.
You will have to wait for their answer.
That's something which is handled 100% by AceSef and we don't know how that works so we can't answer you.
You will have to wait for their answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 11 months ago #72547
by eskimoroll
Replied by eskimoroll on topic Re: ACEsef - Hika Shop Plugin not working on categorie
I have the exact same symptoms - all urls generated to hikashop product/category listings are the same. I am using ACESEF Pro.
Did you find a solution?
Did you find a solution?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72556
by reders
Replied by reders on topic Re: ACEsef - Hika Shop Plugin not working on categorie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
12 years 1 month ago #166541
by conticreative
Replied by conticreative on topic ACEsef - Hika Shop Plugin not working on categorie
I know this is an old post, but I am having the exact same issue, all my URLs to a hikashop category look like this:
livelaughlove.com/staging2/menu-item-for...odule-100/categories
Every single one of them. Obviously something is wrong as it works fine without ACE SEF.
I'd appreciate any hint or a repost of the screenshot with the proper settings.
+
livelaughlove.com/staging2/menu-item-for...odule-100/categories
Every single one of them. Obviously something is wrong as it works fine without ACE SEF.
I'd appreciate any hint or a repost of the screenshot with the proper settings.
+
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds