- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Main product image wrong size; same as thumbnail
14 years 4 days ago #67227
by austio
Main product image wrong size; same as thumbnail was created by austio
since updating to the very newest version of Hika Biz, my main product images are the size of the thumbnails. This didn't use to be the case. I used to control it all via rereplacer and fixed this as it originally never worked correctly, but now it seems I am back to square one after the update. I disabled rereplacer to test and ask for help
You will see the first image of the product is the correct size, but when you hover over the others, the main image is replaced with the thumbnail size, not the large image.
rockhartclothing (dot) comm
You will see the first image of the product is the correct size, but when you hover over the others, the main image is replaced with the thumbnail size, not the large image.
rockhartclothing (dot) comm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 days ago #67397
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Main product image wrong size; same as thumbnail
Hi,
1. Can you create another product with multiple picture and tell me if you have this problem again
2. Can you try to update your Hikashop again ?
1. Can you create another product with multiple picture and tell me if you have this problem again
2. Can you try to update your Hikashop again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 days ago #67483
by austio
Replied by austio on topic Re: Main product image wrong size; same as thumbnail
I upgraded a second time and created a new prod with the same results. I removed my customized product.show file, and that did not help either. It looks even worse now, maybe the CSS is bad, but it still shows the wrong sized image when hovering over a thumbnail.
Also it is hika essential, not biz like I first thought.
Also it is hika essential, not biz like I first thought.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 days ago #67675
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Main product image wrong size; same as thumbnail
I just checked your website but the images are displayed fine.
See for example: rockhartclothing.com/item/12-unplugged.html
Did you do something ?
See for example: rockhartclothing.com/item/12-unplugged.html
Did you do something ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 day ago #67788
by austio
Replied by austio on topic Re: Main product image wrong size; same as thumbnail
I ended up modifying the outputted code via rereplacer (rather than the show file) so the javascript swap would use the larger image size rather than the thumbnail. That fix stopped working because of the updates to the css/divs that I think were added recently.
It will work for now, I suppose until the next update. :laugh:
It will work for now, I suppose until the next update. :laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds