- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Value/text of productoptions not displayed
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 days ago - 14 years 2 days ago #67729
by Micke_skane
Value/text of productoptions not displayed was created by Micke_skane
Hi,
I´ve got a product X that in the end should be a Characteristics for a main product Z.
In that product X i´ve got several characteristics Y, just like the way that´s mentioned in this artical:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
If I don´t have set price to the different characteristics Y the value/text in the dropdown-menu(product) X are displayed but if I set prices for the characteristics Y the values/text are not diplayed in the dropdown-menu X on the productpage for product Z.
But the prices for the product Z are still changed if a select a position in the dropdown-menu X.
Why does the value/text shows in the dropdown-menu if I set a price to a characteristic?
Edit, how the dd-menu looks like with prices:
/Micke
I´ve got a product X that in the end should be a Characteristics for a main product Z.
In that product X i´ve got several characteristics Y, just like the way that´s mentioned in this artical:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
If I don´t have set price to the different characteristics Y the value/text in the dropdown-menu(product) X are displayed but if I set prices for the characteristics Y the values/text are not diplayed in the dropdown-menu X on the productpage for product Z.
But the prices for the product Z are still changed if a select a position in the dropdown-menu X.
Why does the value/text shows in the dropdown-menu if I set a price to a characteristic?
Edit, how the dd-menu looks like with prices:
Code:
<td>
<span class="hikashop_option_name" >Skärm 9246</span></td><td><select id="hikashop_product_option_0" name="hikashop_product_option[0]" class="inputbox" size="1" onchange="hikashopChangeOption();">
<option value="91126" selected="selected"></option>
<option value="91127"></option>
<option value="91128"></option>
<option value="91129"></option>
<option value="91130"></option>
<option value="91131"></option>
</select>
</td>
/Micke
Last edit: 14 years 2 days ago by Micke_skane.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 days ago #67757
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Value/text of productoptions not displayed
Hi Micke,
I didn't really understood so can you give me a link to your web site ?
I didn't really understood so can you give me a link to your web site ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 days ago - 14 years 2 days ago #67762
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Value/text of productoptions not displayed
If I followed the tutorial I linked to and set prices for each characteristics and the text-value of each characteristi in the Dropdown-menu is not displayed but if I set No prices for a characteristic its name/text-value are displayed in the DD-menu.it shows up
Choklad and Sand have no prices:
Alla of the characteristics have prices:
I don´t now how to explain it better
Otherwise I have to take some screen-dumbs...
Choklad and Sand have no prices:
Code:
<td>
<span class="hikashop_option_name" >Skärm 9246</span></td><td><select id="hikashop_product_option_0" name="hikashop_product_option[0]" class="inputbox" size="1" onchange="hikashopChangeOption();">
<option value="91126" selected="selected"></option>
<option value="91127"></option>
<option value="91128"></option>
<option value="91129">Choklad</option>
<option value="91130">Sand</option>
<option value="91131"></option>
</select>
</td>
Alla of the characteristics have prices:
Code:
<td>
<span class="hikashop_option_name" >Skärm 9246</span></td><td><select id="hikashop_product_option_0" name="hikashop_product_option[0]" class="inputbox" size="1" onchange="hikashopChangeOption();">
<option value="91126" selected="selected"></option>
<option value="91127"></option>
<option value="91128"></option>
<option value="91129"></option>
<option value="91130"></option>
<option value="91131"></option>
</select>
</td>
I don´t now how to explain it better
Otherwise I have to take some screen-dumbs...
Last edit: 14 years 2 days ago by Micke_skane.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 12 hours ago #67909
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Value/text of productoptions not displayed
I think I understand your problem but I will need a link to the page in order to look at the rest of the HTML/javascript code of your page.
Could you give a link please ?
Could you give a link please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #68003
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Value/text of productoptions not displayed
The link to the productpage:
www.dahlselektriska.se/index.php/meny-be.../category_pathway-21
www.dahlselektriska.se/index.php/meny-be.../category_pathway-21
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68147
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Value/text of productoptions not displayed
I checked the HTML/javascript of the page but couldn't find anything.
Did you edit one of the files "option" "show" or "show_default" of the view "product" via the menu display->Views ?
All I can think of is that something was altered in them resulting in that problem.
If so, please try to revert your customization and see if that helps.
Did you edit one of the files "option" "show" or "show_default" of the view "product" via the menu display->Views ?
All I can think of is that something was altered in them resulting in that problem.
If so, please try to revert your customization and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #70643
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Value/text of productoptions not displayed
Hi,
No, I haven´t edit those files.
The strange thing is that if I add price the option-tag has no textstring, the value of the option is there.
How can the price generate this problem...?
No, I haven´t edit those files.
The strange thing is that if I add price the option-tag has no textstring, the value of the option is there.
How can the price generate this problem...?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70780
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Value/text of productoptions not displayed
Hi,
I've never seen that problem and we can't reproduce it.
Maybe there is a system plugin on your website which causes the problem or your template.
I would recommend to try to deactivate them one by one to see if you find one which when disabled make it work properly.
I've never seen that problem and we can't reproduce it.
Maybe there is a system plugin on your website which causes the problem or your template.
I would recommend to try to deactivate them one by one to see if you find one which when disabled make it work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #70832
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Value/text of productoptions not displayed
Is it possible to get only the file option.php just to compare the two files against each other?
Just in case if something had happend under the installation(VERY farfetched but ...).
Somewhere I have to start to troubleshoot this problem...
EDIT: Of course I already got the file
I just unziped the folder
Just in case if something had happend under the installation(VERY farfetched but ...).
Somewhere I have to start to troubleshoot this problem...
EDIT: Of course I already got the file
I just unziped the folder
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Micke_skane.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds