- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
500 script Error while installing the Starter Pack
- jens.pixarium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #68644
by jens.pixarium
500 script Error while installing the Starter Pack was created by jens.pixarium
Hello there,
I tried to install the current Version of the Starter Edition that is downloadable on this site in Joomla 2.5, but it gave me a 500 error saying that there is a script error. I was wondering, the file-name of the package is: "com_hikashop_starter_1.6.0_2012_10_04.zip" so maybe the free tryout is only for Joomla 1.6? I guess there must be a simple explanation for this problem but I really don't know what it is, hope somebody can help me.
I tried to install the current Version of the Starter Edition that is downloadable on this site in Joomla 2.5, but it gave me a 500 error saying that there is a script error. I was wondering, the file-name of the package is: "com_hikashop_starter_1.6.0_2012_10_04.zip" so maybe the free tryout is only for Joomla 1.6? I guess there must be a simple explanation for this problem but I really don't know what it is, hope somebody can help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #68650
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 500 script Error while installing the Starter Pack
Hi,
HikaShop's version is 1.6.0. It works on all version of joomla but the 3.0
That error means that a restriction on your hosting prevented joomla from installing HikaShop.
you should try an install via FTP as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-to-install.html#ftp
HikaShop's version is 1.6.0. It works on all version of joomla but the 3.0
That error means that a restriction on your hosting prevented joomla from installing HikaShop.
you should try an install via FTP as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-to-install.html#ftp
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jens.pixarium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #69138
by jens.pixarium
Replied by jens.pixarium on topic Re: 500 script Error while installing the Starter Pack
Hey nicolas,
thanks for the clue, we're gonna try it that way!
thanks for the clue, we're gonna try it that way!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds