Skip to main content

product images in search result.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69200 by gerald_k
Hi all together!
I did install the shop system and after bad experience with virtue Mart I am really exited about the easy configuration. Now, I am suppose to by the professional version but I am in trouble with my client. The client want in the search results the product Images. Uff big problem. I did find the Plugin " adsearch " but It only takes the results from Joomla! Here a link to results on my site.

Any Idea how to fix this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69370 by nicolas
Hi,

You can't do that with the joomla search as it doesn't handle images.

Youn can do it with a hikashop text filter since the filtering system of HikaShop uses HikaShop products listings:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-filter-listing.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #74139 by likandev

gerald_k wrote: Hi all together!
I did install the shop system and after bad experience with virtue Mart I am really exited about the easy configuration. Now, I am suppose to by the professional version but I am in trouble with my client. The client want in the search results the product Images. Uff big problem. I did find the Plugin " adsearch " but It only takes the results from Joomla! Here a link to results on my site.

Any Idea how to fix this problem?


Here is an idea: likandevelopment.com/joomla-development-...es-in-search-results

Here is the desired result: madecostarica.com/made/en/search-results...hphrase=all&limit=20

Note, the URL may not work if the site was moved into production.

Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by likandev.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #127005 by gamopo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #127009 by Jerome
Hi,

I published the article which was, for an unknown reason, unpublished.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-filter-listing.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum