Cart not updating
- lovelyweapon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #69201
by lovelyweapon
Cart not updating was created by lovelyweapon
Every time I try to add a product to the cart the page refreshes but nothing happens. I am using MijoSEF for URL management, but I was not sure if this is an issue related to HikaShop or MijoSEF.
Click here
to see my website. If I recall correctly, I was having the same issue with the currency not updating a while ago.
I currently have the following HikaShop parameters disabled from SEF URLs in MijoSEF: task=after_end,task=end,task=waitlist,ctrl=cart,ctrl=checkout,view=order,view=address,task=form,task=register
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I currently have the following HikaShop parameters disabled from SEF URLs in MijoSEF: task=after_end,task=end,task=waitlist,ctrl=cart,ctrl=checkout,view=order,view=address,task=form,task=register
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69264
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Cart not updating
Hi lovelyweapon,
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop ?
Try to update your HikaShop version, don't forget to save your current website before.
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop ?
Try to update your HikaShop version, don't forget to save your current website before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lovelyweapon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 11 months ago #69311
by lovelyweapon
Replied by lovelyweapon on topic Re: Cart not updating
Yes, I have the latest version of HikaShop. I can provide backend access if necessary to solve the issue, I'm going crazy because of this issue and am not sure where to start looking.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69322
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Cart not updating
It is maybe due to the cache, do you enabled the cache on your server ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds