- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
next and previous button missing
13 years 11 months ago #69386
by bellavica
next and previous button missing was created by bellavica
Hello,
I installed the business edition version 16.0 But i'm missing the next and previous button on the product page.
Anybody an idea? How to get the buttons back.
I installed the business edition version 16.0 But i'm missing the next and previous button on the product page.
Anybody an idea? How to get the buttons back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #69499
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: next and previous button missing
Hi,
1. Did you set the "Show shortcuts to other category products" to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" ?
2. Does your product's category have other products ?
1. Did you set the "Show shortcuts to other category products" to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" ?
2. Does your product's category have other products ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69525
by bellavica
Replied by bellavica on topic Re: next and previous button missing
Thanks Mohamed. I set the shortcuts to other category product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69550
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: next and previous button missing
So is it now working for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 3 months ago #205560
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Re: next and previous button missing
Hello,
I have same problem. I can't se navigation arrows for next and previous product despite I set Show shortcuts to other category products to YES.
Any idea, please?
Filip
I have same problem. I can't se navigation arrows for next and previous product despite I set Show shortcuts to other category products to YES.
Any idea, please?
Filip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205561
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Re: next and previous button missing
@Filip:
You didn't post a link to your site, but I guess you're talking about elody.cz ?
Although it seems that quite a bit of customisation has been made by either the template provider, yourself, or both, the links to previous and next products are in the HTML output.
HikaShop uses by default background images, as defined in the HikaShop frontend_default.css file. Obviously, you're not using this CSS on your site, and you don't have anything set in your template CSS, so you don't see anything.
I don't know your template, and I don't see any typical custom CSS file there, but for starters you could add the following CSS - however you'd do this on your site. Note that this makes use of the default HikaShop images, and it's almost the same as the default HikaShop CSS, just a bit adjusted to what I think makes sense on your site. Of course, you may use other images/icons, and/or alter the values as you prefer.
Once added, you should see left and right arrows below the breadcrumb on product pages.
You didn't post a link to your site, but I guess you're talking about elody.cz ?
Although it seems that quite a bit of customisation has been made by either the template provider, yourself, or both, the links to previous and next products are in the HTML output.
HikaShop uses by default background images, as defined in the HikaShop frontend_default.css file. Obviously, you're not using this CSS on your site, and you don't have anything set in your template CSS, so you don't see anything.
I don't know your template, and I don't see any typical custom CSS file there, but for starters you could add the following CSS - however you'd do this on your site. Note that this makes use of the default HikaShop images, and it's almost the same as the default HikaShop CSS, just a bit adjusted to what I think makes sense on your site. Of course, you may use other images/icons, and/or alter the values as you prefer.
Once added, you should see left and right arrows below the breadcrumb on product pages.
Code:
.hikashop_previous_product{
background-color: transparent !important;
float: left;
width: 6px;
height: 6px;
background: url("http://elody.cz/media/com_hikashop/images/icons/nav_products.png") no-repeat 5px -20px;
padding: 5px;
border: 1px solid #333;
margin: 5px 5px 10px 22px;
}
.hikashop_previous_product:hover{
background: url("http://elody.cz/media/com_hikashop/images/icons/nav_products.png") no-repeat 5px 3px;
}
.hikashop_next_product{
background-color: transparent !important;
float: left;
width: 6px;
height: 6px;
background: url("http://elody.cz/media/com_hikashop/images/icons/nav_products.png") no-repeat -30px -20px;
padding: 5px;
border: 1px solid #333;
margin: 5px 22px 10px 5px;
}
.hikashop_next_product:hover{
background: url("http://elody.cz/media/com_hikashop/images/icons/nav_products.png") no-repeat -30px 3px;
}
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: FilipHradil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 3 months ago #205562
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Re: next and previous button missing
Awesome! Thank you very much. I appreciate it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds