- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Expiration date for a product
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #71021
by codewarrior
Expiration date for a product was created by codewarrior
After 1.6 update, I got a new bug !
For a product, it's impossible to set expiration date HOUR correctly.
If I set 2012-11-18 23:59
it's changed after save to 2012-11-19 00:59 or other various hours depending on the date.
If I set other hours, it's changed to others...
2012-11-18 23:58 --> 2012-11-19 00:58
Could you help me to fix that ?
Thanks
For a product, it's impossible to set expiration date HOUR correctly.
If I set 2012-11-18 23:59
it's changed after save to 2012-11-19 00:59 or other various hours depending on the date.
If I set other hours, it's changed to others...
2012-11-18 23:58 --> 2012-11-19 00:58
Could you help me to fix that ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71338
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Expiration date for a product
Hi,
I tried on my end and it's working fine.
In HikaShop, for the expirations date we can only set a day, not an hour.
We automatically set 00:00, if it display 0:58, I think that it come from the timestamp, tour server is maybe located at GMT +1.
I tried on my end and it's working fine.
In HikaShop, for the expirations date we can only set a day, not an hour.
We automatically set 00:00, if it display 0:58, I think that it come from the timestamp, tour server is maybe located at GMT +1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #73968
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic SOLVED : Expiration date for a product
It was working long before my post, and is working know.
I suppose it was a pb with my overloaded configuration.
Thanks a lot
I suppose it was a pb with my overloaded configuration.
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds