- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Remove Weight from Detailed Page
I realize this one is likely easy but darned if I can find it..
On the detailed product page it is displaying WEIGHT.. weight only? (and description at hte bottom how bizarre).
Any way that I can remove weight from this page? I'd also like to add a continue shopping button and I'd like to make that AUD30.00 look like $30(AUD)
THANKS! You guys rock, I have learned so much!
Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
About the weight it's quite easy, just go in System>Configuration>Display and unset the "Weight Display" otpion.
For the currency you can go in System>Currency, find your currency and change the format according to the documentation:
Format : The way you want to display the symbol (basically you will have %i which will display the currency code as symbol, %n which will display the currency's symbol and %ni which will display both). For more information, you can look at www.php.net/manual/en/function.money-format.php
For the continue to shop Button I answered you in the other topic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The only weight reference I see on my Display Page is "Display the Cost per weight" and the radio button is set to NO.
I also have some social networking buttons (tweet/facebook etc) magically appearing at the top of the page?!?
THANKS!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The weight display option is the general option field, if you don't see it maybe you don't have the last Hikashop version so you should update.
About the social network buttons it's plugin you probably activated. You can find it in the joomla's plugin list and disable it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have the "latest stable version at 1.6.0"?? I attached my screenprint..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So you have to go in Display>Views look for the show file of product type and delete these lines:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok I removed this from view (product) file (show). I tried it out.. no go. I deleted cache, started a new window.. searched the other show files.. removed my customization and tried it again.. wrong file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I found this bit of code in the show_block_dimensions.php file and axed it:
if(isset($this->element->product_weight) && bccomp($this->element->product_weight,0,3)){ ?>
<span id="hikashop_product_weight_main" class="hikashop_product_weight_main">
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_WEIGHT').': '.rtrim(rtrim($this->element->product_weight,'0'),',.').' '.JText::_($this->element->product_weight_unit); ?><br />
</span>
<?php*/
}
It no longer appears on my detailed page.. thanks for your HELP!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.