- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 5
Forum Search Issue - {lease read/fix}
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #72452
by IamJim
Forum Search Issue - {lease read/fix} was created by IamJim
Sorry, but I have to post this as this will reduce time for everyone, and the you may delete this topic.
We all know, this forum is using > kunena but as far as searching, the amount of characters is Capped {limited} and will not allow such a simple phrase to get fully typed in:
registration template or "registration template" which would give me the phrase I need
All I can get in is: registration templat
Which gives me 56 results and unable to get the EXACT PHRASE which would for sure reduce the result set to look thru (hence, time saving)
Can you increase it please?
Thanks...Jim
We all know, this forum is using > kunena but as far as searching, the amount of characters is Capped {limited} and will not allow such a simple phrase to get fully typed in:
registration template or "registration template" which would give me the phrase I need
All I can get in is: registration templat
Which gives me 56 results and unable to get the EXACT PHRASE which would for sure reduce the result set to look thru (hence, time saving)
Can you increase it please?
Thanks...Jim
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by IamJim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72460
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Forum Search Issue - {lease read/fix}
The search of this forum is located here :
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/search.html
And I can search for registration template without changing anything :
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/advsearch.html...name=1&childforums=1
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/search.html
And I can search for registration template without changing anything :
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/advsearch.html...name=1&childforums=1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72467
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: Forum Search Issue - {lease read/fix}
Hello Nicolas and thank you for the reply.
Now? Yes, I see now there is a "tab" for search..and I really did not see it before, as that is normally not where "joomla" would have it...<sorry> but above the "tabs" is a "Search Box" next to your currency selection.
That is where not enough "characters - letters" are allowed sir.
Jim, and thanks.. !!
Now? Yes, I see now there is a "tab" for search..and I really did not see it before, as that is normally not where "joomla" would have it...<sorry> but above the "tabs" is a "Search Box" next to your currency selection.
That is where not enough "characters - letters" are allowed sir.
Jim, and thanks.. !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72469
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Forum Search Issue - {lease read/fix}
That's a limitation of Joomla 1.5 search.
I will be fixed automatically when we update our website at the beginning of the year.
I will be fixed automatically when we update our website at the beginning of the year.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds