- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 5
rogue add to cart button at bottom of listings
13 years 10 months ago #73484
by reace
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
rogue add to cart button at bottom of listings was created by reace
another peculiar occurance is a rogue [add to cart] button is now displayed at the bottom left of the products view table.
it is not contained within the div for any product .. but is just sitting there happily.
I think I will uninstall and reinstall fresh.
too many weird things happening atm.
it is not contained within the div for any product .. but is just sitting there happily.
I think I will uninstall and reinstall fresh.
too many weird things happening atm.
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73498
by reace
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Replied by reace on topic Re: rogue add to cart button at bottom of listings
messed with settings , fresh install fixed this problem.
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds