- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
content won't show on the my site
- yjiang92131
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #73956
by yjiang92131
content won't show on the my site was created by yjiang92131
Hi,
I removed hikashop and did a new installation, most of the setting from previous version. Now I can not view the category list or product list. aprexbio.com/apx/aprexbioshop.html .
this is newest vesrion with Joomla 2.5.7. can you help me out ? Thanks.
Jack
I removed hikashop and did a new installation, most of the setting from previous version. Now I can not view the category list or product list. aprexbio.com/apx/aprexbioshop.html .
this is newest vesrion with Joomla 2.5.7. can you help me out ? Thanks.
Jack
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 10 months ago #74042
by eskimoroll
Replied by eskimoroll on topic Re: content won't show on the my site
Your problem description is rather scarce, but I'll take a crack at it.
I'm assuming you created menu items to hika category/product. When you uninstalled/reinstalled Hika your menu items may have lost the way to what they were pointing at...try setting them again.
I'm assuming you created menu items to hika category/product. When you uninstalled/reinstalled Hika your menu items may have lost the way to what they were pointing at...try setting them again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yjiang92131
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #74299
by yjiang92131
Replied by yjiang92131 on topic Re: content won't show on the my site
Thank you. However I reset the menu item, and set it to display categories, when I click the category shown on the page, it is blank, there are actaully items under that category. the url itemid 591 can not be found anywhere in my product list.
Another question is about the clean re-installation of hikashop, how to proceed, i tried, the settting came back without any modification for new installation, I assumed that I didn't remove all the files from the server.
Thanks again.
jack
Another question is about the clean re-installation of hikashop, how to proceed, i tried, the settting came back without any modification for new installation, I assumed that I didn't remove all the files from the server.
Thanks again.
jack
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 10 months ago #74306
by eskimoroll
Replied by eskimoroll on topic Re: content won't show on the my site
Re menu item-cat list: You might want to try the following: Rebuild categories, Rebuild ALL menu items, empty Joomla global cache, empty your browser cache. Also make sure everything you are using is actually published.
Re reinstall of Hika: I am new to Hikashop so pls use your judgement with the steps I took when I uninstalled Hikashop.
I think your config remained the same because the parameters are stored in the database. When you reinstall Hika over a copy of itself, it will not erase its config...which is great, since every time you upgrade you would have to reconfig everything...
Use the update manager to uninstall Hika and manually delete the Hika tables from your database, they appear to all be prefixed with the word *hika*.
That should leave you with an opportunity for a fresh install. If anyone knows of a simpler way, pls chime in!
Re reinstall of Hika: I am new to Hikashop so pls use your judgement with the steps I took when I uninstalled Hikashop.
I think your config remained the same because the parameters are stored in the database. When you reinstall Hika over a copy of itself, it will not erase its config...which is great, since every time you upgrade you would have to reconfig everything...
Use the update manager to uninstall Hika and manually delete the Hika tables from your database, they appear to all be prefixed with the word *hika*.
That should leave you with an opportunity for a fresh install. If anyone knows of a simpler way, pls chime in!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yjiang92131
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: content won't show on the my site
Yes, deleting the tables in the database before reinstalling will clear all the settings and data in HikaShop.
I see that it's now working on your website @yjiang92131. That's great !
I see that it's now working on your website @yjiang92131. That's great !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yjiang92131
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #74357
by yjiang92131
Replied by yjiang92131 on topic Re: content won't show on the my site
Thanks. another problem, 1). the paypal option disappeared, i remove the zone restriction, still doesn't work. de-active and active the plugin, doesn't work. see the attached image.
2). i put the shopping cart on the left site, when the price is more than $1000, as shown in the screenshot, the delete simbol (grey cross) was pushed out of the green box, it doesn't response to my click, and i couldn't delete the item. Is there way to put the price in the second row, and make sure that there has enough space for big price ? Thanks again.
Jack
2). i put the shopping cart on the left site, when the price is more than $1000, as shown in the screenshot, the delete simbol (grey cross) was pushed out of the green box, it doesn't response to my click, and i couldn't delete the item. Is there way to put the price in the second row, and make sure that there has enough space for big price ? Thanks again.
Jack
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yjiang92131
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #74358
by yjiang92131
Replied by yjiang92131 on topic Re: content won't show on the my site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: content won't show on the my site
Hi,
1. You have one of these problems:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please check each point of that FAQ and if you can't find which one it is please do a screenshot of the paypal plugin options.
2. In the hikashop options of the module, you can turn off the columns you don't want in order to have more space. You should for example disable the price display in the cart module.
1. You have one of these problems:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please check each point of that FAQ and if you can't find which one it is please do a screenshot of the paypal plugin options.
2. In the hikashop options of the module, you can turn off the columns you don't want in order to have more space. You should for example disable the price display in the cart module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds