- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
Cart updates sluggishly
13 years 10 months ago #75675
by inchkape
Cart updates sluggishly was created by inchkape
Hi all,
after adding a different template to my online shop to resolve a javascript conflict with the other profile, everything seems to work where it didn't before. I noticed however that if I add something to the cart it doesn't always update. Sometimes I have to leave the online shop part and come back in and then see the items in the cart.
avalanchesports.ch is the site.
I turned off cache everywhere I could find.
Any ideas?
after adding a different template to my online shop to resolve a javascript conflict with the other profile, everything seems to work where it didn't before. I noticed however that if I add something to the cart it doesn't always update. Sometimes I have to leave the online shop part and come back in and then see the items in the cart.
avalanchesports.ch is the site.
I turned off cache everywhere I could find.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75677
by inchkape
Replied by inchkape on topic Cart updates sluggishly
Further to my post about the sluggish cart - it doesn't apply to any user who is logged in - only a "new" user
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75681
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart updates sluggishly
If you have only these update problems when you're logged out, it definitely comes from a caching issue.
Check that you have turned off the caching in the joomla configuration, the caching plugin via the joomla plugins manager and potentially other caching plugins and/or caching options in your joomla template options.
Check that you have turned off the caching in the joomla configuration, the caching plugin via the joomla plugins manager and potentially other caching plugins and/or caching options in your joomla template options.
The following user(s) said Thank You: inchkape
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75686
by inchkape
Replied by inchkape on topic Cart updates sluggishly
Thanks Nicolas,
caching WAS off - but i found two files in the cache that could not be deleted...I went to look via ftp and some files restored from a backup had the wrong permissions...all now seems to work!
caching WAS off - but i found two files in the cache that could not be deleted...I went to look via ftp and some files restored from a backup had the wrong permissions...all now seems to work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds