- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart link on item redirects to wrong site
13 years 10 months ago #75924
by leslieann
Add to cart link on item redirects to wrong site was created by leslieann
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the extension several times and I have a embarassing problem.
I add a test item through the back end.
I go into the site from the front end, and navigate to my test item
I click on Add item to cart
I get a warning message stating that I am being sent to a adult oriented website.
I have tried this and gotten the same result from my android phone, my work computer, my home computer.
I am NOT sure if this is because that other website is on the same server as me, or if I have been compromised on my site
I attached a screen shot of the message that I get with google chrome.
I add a test item through the back end.
I go into the site from the front end, and navigate to my test item
I click on Add item to cart
I get a warning message stating that I am being sent to a adult oriented website.
I have tried this and gotten the same result from my android phone, my work computer, my home computer.
I am NOT sure if this is because that other website is on the same server as me, or if I have been compromised on my site
I attached a screen shot of the message that I get with google chrome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75925
by leslieann
Replied by leslieann on topic Add to cart link on item redirects to wrong site
I should add that the website was less than 30 minutes old when I ran into this problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75936
by leslieann
Replied by leslieann on topic Add to cart link on item redirects to wrong site
meh, turned off the Force SSL and it went away. Not sure what to do about it, if I will need that or not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to cart link on item redirects to wrong site
Hi,
You don't need to have the force SSL option activated unless your asking your customers to enter their credit card information directly on your website.
And if you do, you first need to configure a SSL certificate on your server (with your hosting company) before turning on that option.
You don't need to have the force SSL option activated unless your asking your customers to enter their credit card information directly on your website.
And if you do, you first need to configure a SSL certificate on your server (with your hosting company) before turning on that option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds