Skip to main content

Update to 2.0 Error

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #76373 by Llanut
Update to 2.0 Error was created by Llanut
Hi!

I try to update Hikashop 1.5.7 to 2.0, but when I install new package I see this error:



I click in back button and Hikashop administrator appears:



When I go to Documentation/Update hikashop says that I have a 1.5.7 version:



But I see the new menu of Hikashop.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Llanut.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76399 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Update to 2.0 Error
Hi,

HikaShop essential zip package is now more than 2MB.
A lot of web hosting have a upload limitation to 2MB, so it's possible that the zip file is refused because it is too big.
Please check your upload limit.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum