- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Item Custom fields are not visible in product page
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #76650
by abbakhan
Item Custom fields are not visible in product page was created by abbakhan
I need some "Custom Fields" in table--> "item". I have created couple of "Custom Fields" in--> "item" table and assigned them to the products of a "Category" and all the Sub Categories of that directory. NOW in front end when I goto the products' pages of the Categorie(s), the "Custom Fields" are not being viewed there. How can I solve this problem?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by abbakhan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76773
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Item Custom fields are not visible in product page
Hi,
The latest version of HikaShop 2.0 contains the right patch.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.0 to fix the problem.
(Abbakan : I have already update your website).
Regards,
The latest version of HikaShop 2.0 contains the right patch.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.0 to fix the problem.
(Abbakan : I have already update your website).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds