- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 2
Bug
13 years 10 months ago #76777
by Carolek
I have a site with hikashop inside.
When I try to go in backend in "components - hikashop" I have this error:
404 - An error has occurred.
Component not found
Return to Control Panel
the site is working well.
What is the problem?
When I try to go in backend in "components - hikashop" I have this error:
404 - An error has occurred.
Component not found
Return to Control Panel
the site is working well.
What is the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76840
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
It's like if the hikashop directory have been delete from your "administrator" directory.
Please re-install hikashop and check if there is no error during the installation.
Regards,
It's like if the hikashop directory have been delete from your "administrator" directory.
Please re-install hikashop and check if there is no error during the installation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds