- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
hikashop_address table
13 years 10 months ago #76848
by Mat
hikashop_address table was created by Mat
Hi Nic,
I want to import some customers into Hika shop.
Now this hikashop_address table stores the address of the user and it has a field called address_published that seems to be true for only one row per user.
What does it mean when it is set to false is it just a record of an old address or is it used somewhere?
Or to put things another way - when I update the address do I just set this field address_published to true?
Thanks,
Mat
I want to import some customers into Hika shop.
Now this hikashop_address table stores the address of the user and it has a field called address_published that seems to be true for only one row per user.
What does it mean when it is set to false is it just a record of an old address or is it used somewhere?
Or to put things another way - when I update the address do I just set this field address_published to true?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76931
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic hikashop_address table
Hi,
The address published is set to 1 if the address is registered in the user addresses, if it's to 0 so the address has been deleted.
When you update, you can set it to true.
The address published is set to 1 if the address is registered in the user addresses, if it's to 0 so the address has been deleted.
When you update, you can set it to true.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds