- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Fedex error php line 330
- keeisenhour
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #77153
by keeisenhour
Fedex error php line 330 was created by keeisenhour
While checking out I am getting the error "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/72/6734272/html/plugins/hikashopshipping/fedex.php on line 330" and when I went into the file, the line is empty. Can I get some help? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77190
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fedex error php line 330
Hi,
I don't have any "foreach" in the line 330 of the fedex plugin file.
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
Can you update to HikaShop 2.0 ?
Regards,
I don't have any "foreach" in the line 330 of the fedex plugin file.
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
Can you update to HikaShop 2.0 ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- keeisenhour
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #77202
by keeisenhour
Replied by keeisenhour on topic Fedex error php line 330
I am using 2.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77234
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fedex error php line 330
Can you edit the plugins/hikashopshipping/fedex.php file and check that you have the version 2.0 there ?
If not, please make sure that the folder plugins/hikashopshipping and the file plugins/hikashopshipping/fedex.php are writable (set temporarily the access rights to 777) and update again HikaShop.
If not, please make sure that the folder plugins/hikashopshipping and the file plugins/hikashopshipping/fedex.php are writable (set temporarily the access rights to 777) and update again HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds