Skip to main content

Fatal Error

More
13 years 10 months ago #77636 by adeptdesigns
Fatal Error was created by adeptdesigns
Hello,

I have a store that has been operating great for quite some time now. I recently noticed when I click ->Categories then Select a category, I get a BIG NASTY Error. I updated Hikashop as well as Joomla (currently 2.5.8) to no resolve.

Can you look at the screenshot and see what may be causing this? And if it's simply a server side resource restriction that needs to be increased, please let me know exactly what this is saying so I can communicate with the host.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77638 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Fatal Error
Hi,

Your problem is a memory limit problem.
Your page consume more than 64MB of memory, so the process stop because this is your current limit.
Please check with your web hosting ; you have to increase your PHP memory limit (128MB would be fine).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum