Language instalation problem
- mattdimmock@hotmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #77665
by mattdimmock@hotmail.com
Language instalation problem was created by mattdimmock@hotmail.com
Hi,
I have installed the languages files English, German and Danish in both joomla and hikashop as described in the dokumentation files.
I have manged to get the German and English sites to work but am unable to get the danish site to work.
English site : www.kitesyd.dk/new/index.php/en/
German site : www.kitesyd.dk/new/index.php/de
However when I change the suffix to 'da' the site just gets redirected to www.kitesyd.dk/new/index.php/en/da and gives out an error code.
Where am I going wrong?
kid regards,
Matt
I have installed the languages files English, German and Danish in both joomla and hikashop as described in the dokumentation files.
I have manged to get the German and English sites to work but am unable to get the danish site to work.
English site : www.kitesyd.dk/new/index.php/en/
German site : www.kitesyd.dk/new/index.php/de
However when I change the suffix to 'da' the site just gets redirected to www.kitesyd.dk/new/index.php/en/da and gives out an error code.
Where am I going wrong?
kid regards,
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77677
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Language instalation problem
Hi,
I don't think that your problem is HikaShop related.
You should ask your question on the translation component forum.
I don't think that your problem is HikaShop related.
You should ask your question on the translation component forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mattdimmock@hotmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds