Skip to main content

Google Checkout & HikaSerial

More
13 years 9 months ago #79689 by rhinoboy82
I'm trying to get the Google Checkout plug-in working and I have had some success, but have a couple of issues as well. I am using HikaShop 2.0.0 downloaded and installed on 28 November.

I am getting transactions to go through using the sandbox, however the status of the order is "Created" rather than "Confirmed". When this happens, the serial number is not attached. If I then go to the order and change the status to "Confirmed", the serial number is attached to the order.

In the Google Checkout plugin, I have set the field "Verified Status" to be "Confirmed", which seems like that should be the status.

We use the serial number to build a link that we promise will be accessible immediately after payment, so it's not an option to manually set the status to "Confirmed".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79695 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Google Checkout & HikaSerial
Hi,

It means that Google checkout does not confirmed the order payment.
You should receive a notification from Google checkout. If you do not have it, HikaShop can't validate the order.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79702 by rhinoboy82
So this issue is the same as this one .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum