- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
License question
13 years 7 months ago #88731
by Verneda
License question was created by Verneda
Hi!
I've purchased one HS business, for one of my customers.
Now, for another webshop i'm currently implementing in the starter edition, i need some of the business features (custom fields, affiliates).
Do I need to purchase another license? Or the one i've purchased allows me to install it on multiple sites?
Thank you
I've purchased one HS business, for one of my customers.
Now, for another webshop i'm currently implementing in the starter edition, i need some of the business features (custom fields, affiliates).
Do I need to purchase another license? Or the one i've purchased allows me to install it on multiple sites?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88732
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic License question
Hello
I do not know if this can help you, but I have asked some of the same earlier. here is the answer
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-questionsideas.html
I do not know if this can help you, but I have asked some of the same earlier. here is the answer
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-questionsideas.html
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88769
by Verneda
Replied by Verneda on topic License question
Yes! That's exactly what i need to know.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds