- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Problems after updating to 2.1.0
13 years 7 months ago #91312
by tsmith
Problems after updating to 2.1.0 was created by tsmith
After updating to 2.1.0, I have encountered a few problems:
I need to get these issue solved as soon as possible.
- Image sizes are completely different for thumbnails and related products.
- My thumbnail images are old images that I have already replaced, before the update.
- It is showing a 'Display #' box on the category page. (I want to display ALL the products within its category page)
I need to get these issue solved as soon as possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91389
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problems after updating to 2.1.0
Hi,
For the thumbnails issue, try to change the size of the thumbnails in the settings (Config > Main > Images) to another value, save, reload the product pages to generate thumbnails to the new size, and then re-set your old size parameters.
Or you can too delete the thumbnail folders, by this way HikaShop will generate the thumbs again.
Don't forget to make a copy before, just to be sure to not lose anything.
For the thumbnails issue, try to change the size of the thumbnails in the settings (Config > Main > Images) to another value, save, reload the product pages to generate thumbnails to the new size, and then re-set your old size parameters.
Or you can too delete the thumbnail folders, by this way HikaShop will generate the thumbs again.
Don't forget to make a copy before, just to be sure to not lose anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tsmith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91443
by tsmith
Replied by tsmith on topic Problems after updating to 2.1.0
Xavier,
When I changed the size of my thumbnails in the settings, it changed every product picture within each product to that size. I just went ahead and updated all the thumbnails individually.
As for the 'Display#' box at the bottom of the page, I did mess around in the frontend custom css file, but it ended up not working out. So I changed the display of my content menus to a Table layout, now all my products show up.
Everything seems to work nicely now. Thanks for your quick response, Xavier!
When I changed the size of my thumbnails in the settings, it changed every product picture within each product to that size. I just went ahead and updated all the thumbnails individually.
As for the 'Display#' box at the bottom of the page, I did mess around in the frontend custom css file, but it ended up not working out. So I changed the display of my content menus to a Table layout, now all my products show up.
Everything seems to work nicely now. Thanks for your quick response, Xavier!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds