Skip to main content

Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show

More
13 years 5 months ago #98816 by garybrindley
Help!

We cannot progress past the first page in checkout yet there is no error message. Site is at caseware.qluedevx.co.uk/en/caseware-online-store.html
When we had this set up on a previous server it worked: caseware.qluedev7.co.uk/en/training/shop.html

The version of php is different: qluedevx (not working) has php 5.3 installed and qluedev7 (working) has php 5.2 installed. Could this be the problem?

Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #98820 by nicolas
Hi,

I placed an order on your website caseware.qluedevx.co.uk/en/caseware-online-store.html and I was redirected to the payment gateway.
Maybe it's a matter of cache/cookies of your browser ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: garybrindley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204117 by blazmaster
Hi,

I am facing the same issue.
www.safetyproxy.com/index.php/installation/buy-a-router-box

I guess my paypal setup is incorrect, but it is in purpose because I think the checkout does not even get to paypal (if it was not the case I should see an error right?)

I have the latest version.

Could You take a look at?

blaz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204192 by nicolas
Hi,

Can you do a screenshot of the settings of the Checkout tab of your HikaShop configuration ?
Can you also try again about turning on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration ? Do you get any error message ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204199 by blazmaster
Hi,

I have turned on debugging, can not see errors. (unless some language file parse issue)
I attached the config of checkout.
For now I just leave debug mode on, hope You can take a look.
Thnx in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204203 by nicolas
Hi,

I now see this on your checkout:
monosnap.com/file/seCDqcjuLcYXoZQtVmHXhFGacISlLQ
So there is apparently a problem with your PayPal payment plugin.
Apparently, you didn't enter your PayPal merchant account email address in it, or removed the URL from it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204382 by blazmaster
Hi,

Thnx for Your reply.
Very strange but for me the error message is not visible, I can not reproduce it.
I have set paypal settings up (hopefully correct) attached them here. Could You take a look at?
It would be very much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204443 by Xavier
Hi,

Do you have carefully read that documentation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html

Please populate the IPs field by clicking on the Refresh IOs link.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204501 by blazmaster
Hi,

Yes IPS get populated automatically.
Currently I have 23.43.130.*,173.0.81.*,173.0.82.*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206653 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, the PayPal payment method that you showed us was correctly configured, so your issue is probably coming from the fact that you have another PayPal payment method not fully configured. You should check it via "Hikashop->System->Payment Methods".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum