- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show
- garybrindley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #98816
by garybrindley
Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show was created by garybrindley
Help!
We cannot progress past the first page in checkout yet there is no error message. Site is at caseware.qluedevx.co.uk/en/caseware-online-store.html
When we had this set up on a previous server it worked: caseware.qluedev7.co.uk/en/training/shop.html
The version of php is different: qluedevx (not working) has php 5.3 installed and qluedev7 (working) has php 5.2 installed. Could this be the problem?
Gary
We cannot progress past the first page in checkout yet there is no error message. Site is at caseware.qluedevx.co.uk/en/caseware-online-store.html
When we had this set up on a previous server it worked: caseware.qluedev7.co.uk/en/training/shop.html
The version of php is different: qluedevx (not working) has php 5.3 installed and qluedev7 (working) has php 5.2 installed. Could this be the problem?
Gary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98820
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show
Hi,
I placed an order on your website caseware.qluedevx.co.uk/en/caseware-online-store.html and I was redirected to the payment gateway.
Maybe it's a matter of cache/cookies of your browser ?
I placed an order on your website caseware.qluedevx.co.uk/en/caseware-online-store.html and I was redirected to the payment gateway.
Maybe it's a matter of cache/cookies of your browser ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: garybrindley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #204117
by blazmaster
Replied by blazmaster on topic Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show
Hi,
I am facing the same issue.
www.safetyproxy.com/index.php/installation/buy-a-router-box
I guess my paypal setup is incorrect, but it is in purpose because I think the checkout does not even get to paypal (if it was not the case I should see an error right?)
I have the latest version.
Could You take a look at?
blaz
I am facing the same issue.
www.safetyproxy.com/index.php/installation/buy-a-router-box
I guess my paypal setup is incorrect, but it is in purpose because I think the checkout does not even get to paypal (if it was not the case I should see an error right?)
I have the latest version.
Could You take a look at?
blaz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204192
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show
Hi,
Can you do a screenshot of the settings of the Checkout tab of your HikaShop configuration ?
Can you also try again about turning on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration ? Do you get any error message ?
Can you do a screenshot of the settings of the Checkout tab of your HikaShop configuration ?
Can you also try again about turning on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration ? Do you get any error message ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #204199
by blazmaster
Replied by blazmaster on topic Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show
Hi,
I have turned on debugging, can not see errors. (unless some language file parse issue)
I attached the config of checkout.
For now I just leave debug mode on, hope You can take a look.
Thnx in advance.
I have turned on debugging, can not see errors. (unless some language file parse issue)
I attached the config of checkout.
For now I just leave debug mode on, hope You can take a look.
Thnx in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show
Hi,
I now see this on your checkout:
monosnap.com/file/seCDqcjuLcYXoZQtVmHXhFGacISlLQ
So there is apparently a problem with your PayPal payment plugin.
Apparently, you didn't enter your PayPal merchant account email address in it, or removed the URL from it.
I now see this on your checkout:
monosnap.com/file/seCDqcjuLcYXoZQtVmHXhFGacISlLQ
So there is apparently a problem with your PayPal payment plugin.
Apparently, you didn't enter your PayPal merchant account email address in it, or removed the URL from it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #204382
by blazmaster
Replied by blazmaster on topic Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show
Hi,
Thnx for Your reply.
Very strange but for me the error message is not visible, I can not reproduce it.
I have set paypal settings up (hopefully correct) attached them here. Could You take a look at?
It would be very much appreciated.
Thnx for Your reply.
Very strange but for me the error message is not visible, I can not reproduce it.
I have set paypal settings up (hopefully correct) attached them here. Could You take a look at?
It would be very much appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204443
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show
Hi,
Do you have carefully read that documentation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html
Please populate the IPs field by clicking on the Refresh IOs link.
Do you have carefully read that documentation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...nt-paypal-error.html
Please populate the IPs field by clicking on the Refresh IOs link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #204501
by blazmaster
Replied by blazmaster on topic Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show
Hi,
Yes IPS get populated automatically.
Currently I have 23.43.130.*,173.0.81.*,173.0.82.*
Yes IPS get populated automatically.
Currently I have 23.43.130.*,173.0.81.*,173.0.82.*
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #206653
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot complete checkout - but no errors show
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, the PayPal payment method that you showed us was correctly configured, so your issue is probably coming from the fact that you have another PayPal payment method not fully configured. You should check it via "Hikashop->System->Payment Methods".
Sorry for the late reply, the PayPal payment method that you showed us was correctly configured, so your issue is probably coming from the fact that you have another PayPal payment method not fully configured. You should check it via "Hikashop->System->Payment Methods".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds