Listing ignoring number of columns
13 years 4 months ago #102222
by esotechie
Listing ignoring number of columns was created by esotechie
I have installed Joomla 3 with Hikashop version 2.1.3.
I have set a menu item to display a listing of products the same as I have in a previous installation, but the products are shown as one column no matter what the value in the number of columns setting in for the Hikashop menu options.
I have set a menu item to display a listing of products the same as I have in a previous installation, but the products are shown as one column no matter what the value in the number of columns setting in for the Hikashop menu options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102224
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Listing ignoring number of columns
Hi,
You are using HikaShop with the bootstrap mode and with a template which is not responsive (or not using bootstrap).
Please deactivate the bootstrap mode in HikaShop ( Use bootstrap design ).
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#display_general
Regards,
You are using HikaShop with the bootstrap mode and with a template which is not responsive (or not using bootstrap).
Please deactivate the bootstrap mode in HikaShop ( Use bootstrap design ).
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#display_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds