Skip to main content

Listing ignoring number of columns

More
13 years 4 months ago #102222 by esotechie
I have installed Joomla 3 with Hikashop version 2.1.3.

I have set a menu item to display a listing of products the same as I have in a previous installation, but the products are shown as one column no matter what the value in the number of columns setting in for the Hikashop menu options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102224 by Jerome
Hi,

You are using HikaShop with the bootstrap mode and with a template which is not responsive (or not using bootstrap).
Please deactivate the bootstrap mode in HikaShop ( Use bootstrap design ).
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#display_general

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum