Skip to main content

Changing a Radio Button field to a NIL value

More
13 years 4 months ago #102332 by PeterChain
I have a Non Required Radio Button field with 5 options, but sometimes I don't want any option chosen and creating a sixth option named NIL looks like it can not be avoided in the Filters for this field.

How can I do so a HikaMarket vendor can transform the already selected Radio Button to NIL value?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102393 by Jerome
Hi,

I don't understand the reference to HikaMarket vendor, but the best solution for you will be to add some Javascript in order to unselect the radio.
I could be possible to do such thing by modifying the HikaShop core but it is not something recommended because after that, you couldn't update HikaShop without loosing your modification.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum