- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Changing a Radio Button field to a NIL value
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #102332
by PeterChain
Changing a Radio Button field to a NIL value was created by PeterChain
I have a Non Required Radio Button field with 5 options, but sometimes I don't want any option chosen and creating a sixth option named NIL looks like it can not be avoided in the Filters for this field.
How can I do so a HikaMarket vendor can transform the already selected Radio Button to NIL value?
How can I do so a HikaMarket vendor can transform the already selected Radio Button to NIL value?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102393
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Changing a Radio Button field to a NIL value
Hi,
I don't understand the reference to HikaMarket vendor, but the best solution for you will be to add some Javascript in order to unselect the radio.
I could be possible to do such thing by modifying the HikaShop core but it is not something recommended because after that, you couldn't update HikaShop without loosing your modification.
Regards,
I don't understand the reference to HikaMarket vendor, but the best solution for you will be to add some Javascript in order to unselect the radio.
I could be possible to do such thing by modifying the HikaShop core but it is not something recommended because after that, you couldn't update HikaShop without loosing your modification.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds