- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Error upon registration
13 years 4 months ago #105390
by angelfila
Error upon registration was created by angelfila
I am currently testing Hikashop and HikaMarket.
I try registering an account on my website :http://www.azurerion.com/notesgarage
and encouter the following error:
Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant HIKASHOP_USER in /home/shrinex/public_html/notesgarage/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/helpers/helper.php on line 86
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/shrinex/public_html/notesgarage/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/vendor.php on line 595
I try registering an account on my website :http://www.azurerion.com/notesgarage
and encouter the following error:
Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant HIKASHOP_USER in /home/shrinex/public_html/notesgarage/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/helpers/helper.php on line 86
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/shrinex/public_html/notesgarage/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/vendor.php on line 595
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105431
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error upon registration
Hi,
Please re-download HikaMarket, I just fix the problem in the updated package.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Best regards,
Please re-download HikaMarket, I just fix the problem in the updated package.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds