Skip to main content

Error upon registration

More
13 years 4 months ago #105390 by angelfila
I am currently testing Hikashop and HikaMarket.

I try registering an account on my website :http://www.azurerion.com/notesgarage

and encouter the following error:

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant HIKASHOP_USER in /home/shrinex/public_html/notesgarage/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/helpers/helper.php on line 86

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/shrinex/public_html/notesgarage/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/vendor.php on line 595

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105431 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Error upon registration
Hi,

Please re-download HikaMarket, I just fix the problem in the updated package.
Sorry for the inconvenient.

Best regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum