- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
- electronsi00
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #110534
by electronsi00
Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3 was created by electronsi00
Hello
When I try to copy a product using "COPY" option on top of page, nothing copies. I only get a blank new product entry.
I have Hika Shop 2.1.3 and Joomla 3.0
Any advice appreciated, thanks.
When I try to copy a product using "COPY" option on top of page, nothing copies. I only get a blank new product entry.
I have Hika Shop 2.1.3 and Joomla 3.0
Any advice appreciated, thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110536
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
Hi there,
We just tried and it works on our end.
So could you please post a screenshot of your product configuration so we can try to reproduce this?
We just tried and it works on our end.
So could you please post a screenshot of your product configuration so we can try to reproduce this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- electronsi00
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 3 months ago #110540
by electronsi00
Replied by electronsi00 on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
Thanks for the fast response.
Please find screen shots of my product configuration attached.
Please find screen shots of my product configuration attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110594
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
Well I guess we'll need a backend access because we can't reproduce this bug.
Could you please provide us these information by PM?
Could you please provide us these information by PM?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110702
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
Hi,
Thanks to try to install again HikaShop, it could erase the problem.
Else, if it still doesn't work, thanks to give us a ftp and a phpMyAdmin access.
Thanks to try to install again HikaShop, it could erase the problem.
Else, if it still doesn't work, thanks to give us a ftp and a phpMyAdmin access.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- electronsi00
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 3 months ago #110728
by electronsi00
Replied by electronsi00 on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
Will this erase all my products and Hika shop settings?
If so I would rather PM you my FTP and phpMyAdmin information.
If so I would rather PM you my FTP and phpMyAdmin information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110732
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
No it will not erase your products and your settings.
But making a backup is always better.
But making a backup is always better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 3 months ago #111343
by borisgoodenough
Replied by borisgoodenough on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
I am having the identical problem. I just upgraded to 2.1.3 Essential, running on Joomla 1.5.26.
When I copy a product, it creates a new product with the Code something like "_copy1215276282". But there is no other information contained in the product listing.
When I copy a product, it creates a new product with the Code something like "_copy1215276282". But there is no other information contained in the product listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #111344
by borisgoodenough
Replied by borisgoodenough on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
I've attached a screenshot of the products page. You can see that I've tried to copy three different products, and the banner says that it is "Successfully Saved". Each copy has only a code, but contains no other information.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by borisgoodenough.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111352
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
The issue was found and fixed on our end. It will in next version which will be released during the weekend if all goes well.
If you want a pre version, you can request it via our contact form. Please include a link to this thread in that case in your message.
If you want a pre version, you can request it via our contact form. Please include a link to this thread in that case in your message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 3 months ago #111360
by borisgoodenough
Replied by borisgoodenough on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
Thanks, Nicolas. Can wait until the next version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111437
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Copy Product Not Working In Hika Shop 2.1.3
We just released it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds